- SCRGSP (Steering Committee for the Review of Government Service Provision) 2013. National Agreement performance information 2012–13: National Healthcare Agreement. Productivity Commission: Canberra. Viewed 28 September 2018, http://www.pc.gov.au/research/supporting/national-agreements/healthcareExternal link, opens in a new window..
- WHO (World Health Organization) 1992. International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision. Geneva: WHO.
- AIHW 2017. Australia’s mothers and babies 2016—in brief. Perinatal statistics series no. 34. Cat no. PER 97. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 2 October 2018, https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports-statistics/population-groups/mothers-babies/overviewExternal link, opens in a new window..
- Department of Health 2016. Primary Health Networks (PHNs). Canberra: Department of Health. Viewed 24 September 2018, http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/PHN-HomeExternal link, opens in a new window..
- ABS (Australian Bureau of Statistics) 2011. Australian Statistical Geography Standard (ASGS): Volume 1—Main structure and greater capital city statistical areas, ABS cat. no. 1270.0.55.001. Canberra: ABS.