- ACCD (Australian Consortium for Classification Development) 2015. The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision, Australian Modification (ICD-10-AM)–9th edn.–tabular list of diseases, and Alphabetic index of diseases. Sydney: Independent Hospital Pricing Authority.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) 2016. Healthy Communities: Hospitalisations for mental health conditions and intentional self-harm in 2013–14. Cat. No. HSE 177. Canberra: AIHW.
- AIHW 2017. Healthy Communities – Web update: Hospitalisations for mental health conditions and international self-harm in 2014–15. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 31 August 2017. http://myhealthycommunities.gov.au/our-reports/mental-health-and-intentional-selfharm/february-2017/web-update
- AIHW 2017. Admitted patient care 2015–16: Australian hospital statistics. Health services series no.75. Cat. no. HSE 185. Canberra: AIHW.
- Department of Health 2016. Primary Health Networks (PHNs). Canberra: Department of Health. Viewed 31 August 2017, http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/PHN-HomeExternal link, opens in a new window.
- ABS (Australian Bureau of Statistics) 2011. Australian Statistical Geography Standard (ASGS): Volume 1–Main structure and greater capital city statistical areas, ABS cat. no. 1270.0.55.001. Canberra: ABS.
- AIHW 2005. Age-standardised rate. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 8 March 2017, http://meteor.aihw.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/327276External link, opens in a new window.